I'm using CopyFileToDevice() in the RAPI class. After the copy is compete the Modified time on the file is 4 hours earlier than it should be. I'm in the U.S. Eastern time zone (GMT -4) so I'm presuming that there is a problem with adjusting the
time relative to GMT after the copy has completed. I've also tried using SetDeviceFileTime() and get the same result.
I did find some info from back on 5/3/04 when version 2.8 was released that leads me to think that this problem was addressed in that version.
We've released version 2.8 of the OpenNETCF.Desktop.Communication library.
New in this build:
- Fixed bug in SetDeviceFileTime
- CopyFileToDevice now keeps device date/time info same as PC date/time
- Fixed bug in CopyFileFromDevice for disconnect during copy conditions
- Added CreateDeviceShortcut and CeSHCreateShortcut P/Invoke
- Added GetDeviceShortcutTarget and CeSHGetShortcutTarget P/InvokeThe code that
I'm using the latest 45072 patch. Is it possible that this problem could have crept back into the code? Any help would be greatly appreciated.